Welcome to the Orchard Inn Bed & Breakfast
Delightful hillside location, minutes from downtown Yakima and Washington Wine Country. The separate B&B entrance opens to a cozy living room. Spacious guest rooms have custom-made queen-sized mattresses, and private bathrooms in each room. Relax in this musical home, and enjoy delicious, fresh-made, hot breakfasts in a casual European atmosphere. Celebrate your special occasion, or just treat yourself to the perfect getaway, whether for leisure or business travel.
Sunshine, wine country, spring blossoms, summer harvest, hops and microbreweries, autumn crush, winter ‘warm-ups’. Enjoy it all when you stay at the Orchard Inn Bed & Breakfast, your four-season destination in the Yakima Valley!
Yakima Area Attractions & Activities:
May through October is the bountiful harvest of the Yakima Valley. Major crops are asparagus, tomatoes, peppers, a variety of vegetables, apricots, cherries, pears, peaches, plums, apples, and pumpkins. Find all of these at small, local fruit stands, and the Sunday Downtown Yakima Farmer’s Market, in season, May-Oct.
Bring your bicycles, walking shoes, golf clubs, fishing gear, and a spirit of adventure. The Yakima Greenway offers 20 miles of paved pathways following the Yakima and Naches Rivers, with parks, lakes, and playgrounds along the way. Adjacent to the Greenway is the 46-acre Yakima Arboretum, an urban green space. Winter skiing at White Pass on Hwy.12 is just a little over an hour west of Yakima. On the way, stop at the Oak Creek Elk Feeding Station during the winter feeding months.
Fine dining, concerts at The Seasons Performance Hall, museums, art galleries, Yakima Symphony Orchestra, live theatre and performances at the Capitol Theatre, the Folklife Festival, and the Central Washington Fair. Year-round, live entertainment.
- All reservations are subject to a $50 non-refundable service fee.
- Cancellation 1-2 rooms: 7-days prior to arrival for refund, minus the $50 service fee per room.
- Cancellation 1-2 rooms: less than 7-days prior to arrival, non-refundable.
- Cancellation 3-4 rooms: 14-days prior to arrival for refund, minus the $50 service fee per room.
- Cancellation 3-4 rooms: less than 14 days prior to arrival, non-refundable.
- Current rates: $99.00 – $179.00 – Based on specific room, number of guests, and dates of stay. Please contact us by phone or email for availability.
- Ask about our extended-stay room accommodations, rates, and services. Whatever brings you to Yakima for a month or longer, we are centrally located and convenient to wherever you need to be in Yakima. Call for availability and extended-stay rates.
- Northwest Public Broadcasting
- Steelhead Trout Club of Washington
- The Seasons Performance Hall
- Tieton Arts and Humanities
- Yakima Symphony Orchestra and Chorus Patrons
- Yakima Valley Pet Rescue